Welcome


The Young Family General Store Welcomes You!



Step into the past and read about a family that contributed much to the early history of the village
of Stroud and the Township of Innisfil.

It's a family that I am proud to be a member of - The Young Family.

This site is just starting out so I hope you will bear with me as I add stories and photos to share with you.

If you have any comments or stories to share, we would love to hear them. Should you notice any errors or discrepancies in any of the stories you read, please bring them to my attention so they may be corrected.

You can email me by at YoungFamilyGeneralStore@gmail.com.



That's me on my first day of work
at Youngs IGA in Stroud.
1956


Comments

You might also like these items.

Chuck Berry and his Combo * Maybelline * 45 rpm Clock

Tommy James & The Shondells * Mony Mony * 45 rpm Clock